Re: Painter IX

Claude Jones wrote:
On Thursday 22 September 2005 12:56 am, 國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:

It's called gimpShop.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/gimpshop/

Robin Laing wrote:

There is a version of GIMP out that has a front end that is supposed
to be a clone of PhotoShop.  I don't remember what it is called though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, this is only ported to OS X right now.

Does OS X use rpm's?  I see two different links for rpm's.

I have never used Photoshop so I don't know what the differences are. Just moving from gimp 1.x to 2.x is enough of a change for me.
--
Robin Laing