re: new motherboard

Under previous versions of Fedora, when I replace a motherboard, kudzu goes
through a progress of asking me if I want to remove the old hardware one
piece at a time and to install new hardware--for example VIA Rhine II network
card.

I am now running Fedora Core 4 and yesterday I installed a new motherboard.  I
installed a Gigabyte K8VM800M with a Sempron 64 2600+ socket 754 CPU.  When I
booted up, it does not ask me about removing or installing new hardware.  Now
when I shut down the machine, I get a message about the network card having a
different mac address than expected .

Is there some type of "Add new hardware wizard" or something that I need to
run.

ps The old motherboard was a Gigabyte 7VT600P-RZ socket A with an Athlon XP
2600+ cpu.  The new setup is much faster as well as much quieter.