Migrating a NIS Server

Greetings all!

I have a single NIS master server that's currently residing on a Sun
E450 running Solaris 8 and I want to migrate it over to my FC4 machine.

Can someone point me to a HOWTO or give me some quick help on how to do
this safely?

Thanks!

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!