Strangeness with automounter (amd)

I use the automounter all over my network and for the most part life is
good.  A host starts exporting a new file system and everyone sees it
just fine.

Everyone except two stubborn workstations.  I've got two machines
running FC3 that won't see new exports for any host without a reboot.
I've stopped and restarted every service I can think of but to no avail.

Any ideas what else I might look at?

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!