kvm suggestions

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 21:26:03 UTC 2005

I'm looking for a new kvm switch to replace a Belkin 4 port SOHO which lost a
port.  Don't want another of these as there are problems with the mouse when
switching boxes.  I've tried every fix on each of the lists but nothing has
fixed this problem.

I got a store brand unit that works great but has hotkey switching (ctrl-ctrl)
which can't be turned off.  This is very annoying when using hotkeys within a
program and the kvm switches to another computer (GRRR).

I need a PS2 keyboard/mouse (3button-wheel) and audio switching for 4 ports.
Can anyone on this list recommend such a device?  I've searched various sites
but haven't found anything with the audio.

Thanks,
Tom
--
Tom Taylor