Zip 100 parallel drive in FC3

Greetings,
I'm attempting to install my zip 100 parallel drive onto an FC3 box.  I have
created the directory
/media/zip

and my /etc/fstab entry is:
/dev/sda4		/media/zip		auto
pamconsole,exec,noauto,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t, 0 0

When I attempt to mount "zip drive" under "computer" on the desktop, I get an
error message that says:  Unable to mount the selected volume.  mount:
special device /dev/sda4 does not exist.

What did I do wrong?  Thanks in advance,
Steve