Re: Re: Sequence of SATA Devices

harald schwier freenet de wrote:
> The machine performs disk dumps from one drive to x drives. The master-drive
> must always be sda. The onboard controller is much faster then the pci
> controller thus it should be used first.

Weird. With SATA it shouldn't make much difference. I suspect that
either there's something wrong with the PCI controller, or it's
misconfigured.

Could you let us see the benchmarks you used to prove that the on-board
is faster?

Thanks,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Where do I stand on Windows?
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | Away from the ledge.