keyboard problem for some users

Naveen Agarawal naveenagrawal at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 10:34:24 UTC 2005

I am having a very typical problem using Fedora Core 4. Suddenly keyboard stopped responding for 4 users simultaneously. It just works fine for other users. I had to create 4 new users and to get going. May be the same problem surfaces for these new users also. What can be the cause for this? This has happened second time. Any hint?

Naveen

Every body has his shares of ups and downs but one should never say no to life.
http://mail.yahoo.com