Re: dialog console/xterm

harald schwier freenet de wrote:

Hello,
i have a problem with dialog. (The tool that displaysdialog boxes from shell scripts).
It looks fine when i start dialog inside of an xterm but it look ugly at the console (tty1,tty2..).
The white lines of the dialog windows at the upper and left side are missing. It looks fine with
SuSe 9.3.
I have tried to change the values of TERM, LANG and INPUTRC but without any success.
Thanks in advance,
Harald

I just tested this on FC3 and did not see the artifact you talked about. What Fedora release and what did you use for testing?

I'm not an expert but someone else might be able to help with a bit more information.

/--R/