Re: subject:header intact

pallu thota wrote:
> fedora-list-request redhat com wrote:Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list fedora-list
>
> We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
> "pallavimscis yahoo com" from the fedora-list redhat com mailing list.
> To confirm that you want to be removed from this mailing list, simply
> this web page:

That's "reply to fedora-list-REQUEST redhat com", not "use the mailing
list address in your address book"! And it says *keep* the existing
header intact, not use it as a subject...

> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/confirm/fedora-list/0b8eac929e6ebaba48a5ba59ad4737d7361d5edf

Now any-one who so wants can unsubscribe you, since everyone has seen
that link. So you may already be unsubscribed. But to be sure, you
should visit it yourself.

(I won't, since I'm not you, and although I can see what you wanted to
do, you haven't asked *me* to act on your behalf, and I'm not the list
owner).

Thanks,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | I must refute the rumour that one of our team members
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | walks on water. Although it's true that Barry Cryer