Re: Forthcoming FC4 kernel update, more testing required.

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 21:49 -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> I've completed a 2.6.13 kernel rebase, and pushed out a
> test kernel to fc4-updates-testing.  (FC3 probably won't
> get another rebase before EOL).

Cool. Does this include the new not-so-nice-yet PCMCIA stuff?
I ask this because yum doesn't want to install pcmciautils or the like
when I enable the updates-testing repo and run `yum update kernel`.

I'm downloading the RPM now. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.