Mono and Beagle

I have not been able to get beagle to run on an up-to-date FC4 system, with latest kernel. The indexing does not work. I have gotten mono and tomboy with other applications to run fine. Web search indicates that an inotify enabled kernel (kernel-desktop-2.6.12-1.1398) is needed. Has anyone got beagle to run without that kernel and how. Has anyone used that kernel with the current FC4 system. Input would be appreciated before I give it a try.

Thanks
Norm