Re: How does RPM know what architecture we're on?

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 21:17 -0400, Charles Taylor wrote:

> How about /etc/rpm/platform  ?

yup.

What's really freaky - when the HD in my iMac died, I threw in a hard
drive I had laying that happened to have x86 FC2 on it.

The ppc FC4 anaconda offered to UPGRADE the fedora install on it - I
almost let it to see what would happen, but decided not to.