Re: How does one search through fedora-list Archives

Parameshwara Bhat wrote:
Hello List,

How does one search through the fedora-list archives acroos months/years. Archives are listed by months and it is tedious to search for a term month by month. I remember as if this feature existed, has it been removed now?

I wanted to search the list for source package building requirements/procedures for FC4 as FC4 doesn't provide a 'kernel*src*' rpm.

Thanks,

Parameshwara Bhat

Parameshwara:
Try http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2