Re: Nut,usb and installation

Markku Kolkka wrote:
david walcroft kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika sunnuntai, 25. syyskuuta 2005 10:25):

I have never seen so many config files for one programme !!

Nut isn't one program, it's at least three: the UPS driver, the server (upsd) and the monitor client (upsmon). Each is configured separately.

So I'm finding out but my config problems remain,can someone post copies
of working configs?,it would help me a great deal.

     david