fedora and GNU GRUB

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to fedora core 4 and this list. I got my hands dirty pretty fast, and now I can't get the dirt off...... That is, I somehow ended up in the GRUB command-line after rebooting, after an uninstall of rehmudi packages. I don't know GRUB and can't really follow the GRUB how-to's. . . What's the command to boot up with the linux partition?

Thanks,
Gregorio