Graphical Performance Monitoring

Dear friends,
I am trying to run Quagga on FC4(or any BSD machine)
on order to use BGP and OSPF facilities.But I need to
monitor the performance and busy time of CPU and
effects of differnt configurations on this machine.
Please let me know whether you know any software to
provide diagrams and graphical performance monitoring
.
Thank you for your help.
Regards,

http://mail.yahoo.com