Re: Whatever happened to KOffice?

Timothy Murphy wrote:

KOffice seems to have disappeared from Fedora-4,
though it was in Fedora-3, IIRC.

I'm looking for it because I was reading about OASIS,
the OpenDocument format,
and it seems that this more or less requires one to use
either OpenOffice or KOffice.

OpenOffice is more or less unusable on my fairly ancient laptop,
as it takes for ever to start up.
So KOffice seems the only practical way of using OpenDocument.

Its in Fedora Extras which is enabled by default

http://mirror.web-ster.com/fedora/extras/4/i386/repodata/repoview/K.group.html

regards
Rahul