Upgrade from RH9 to FC4 and missing yum

After I upgraded my RH9 system to FC4, I could not use up2date.  The error
message is that it could not import yum.  I searched and could not find yum
related packages in my system.

I tried to search and download yum from my red hat network account.  My
system used to have a demo subscription in this account.  Now it says 0
system is subscribed.  But somehow when I search for software packages, it
thinks my system is a RH8 and does not find any yum related packages.  It
seems like a catch-22 situation.

I went to RPMFIND.NET and found 3 linux/noarch rpms that seem to be related
to yum: yum-updateonboot, yum-utils, and yumex.  Are these the right rpms to
install?  Do I need all of them?

Hsin Wang