Re: Sharing the load of a server between two boxes and two CPU's

Mark Jordan wrote:
I have two i386 boxes, ones a pentium 3 and i'm not so sure about the
other one but I can check in a bit ... I think both are about 500 MHz
w/ 128MB RAM and 10 GB hard drives. Both have the i386 version of
Fedora Core on. I'm planning to set up an apache server on one or the
other and was wondering if I could actually have both processors share
the load using an Ethernet network .

The way I was planning to set up the network was:

cable modem --> hub -->    ||eth0--comp1--eth1||   -->    ||eth0--comp2||

 Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mark

--