Re: exercise a hub

THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
On 9/23/05, Mike McCarty <mike mccarty sbcglobal net> wrote:

John Mahowald wrote:

I was pointing out that the hardware he was trying to prove was
not working was not worth the effort, and suggesting that he
just junk it.

The problem is that I don't really know what the problem, the hub
itself might be fine.  It's guesswork and trial and error.

In that case, build/purchase a crossover cable. Then you'll *know*

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.