Yelp

Hello,

I discovered recently that I had Mozilla, in addition to Firefox,
installed on my FC4 laptop.  Today, I finally got around to removing
Mozilla, only to find that yelp depends on it.

So, my obvious question: why in the world does yelp need mozilla??  I
recall that previous versions of Fedora did not have this dependency.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu