Re: FC4 Gnome F10 key binding

On 09/20/2005 03:19 AM, Jim Cornette wrote:
To disable the key in the GNOME terminal (F10 shortcut)
go to the menu, select keyboard shortcuts, then check disable menu shortcut key (F10 by default)
using mc a lot also is why I disable the menu shortcut myself.

Many thanks!

How long have that option been there? I think I have cheched that before... may be wrong though.

Another happy mc user :-)

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars homer se>