Re: Skype

I did not even try the FC3 RPM on FC4 - is there an FC4 Skype RPM on the way?

On 9/27/05, Antonio Montagnani <anto montagnani virgilio it> wrote:
When I open the window for countries in user search I get a large window
where Lebanon is tha last country but I do not see following countries.
I am using skype rpm for FC3 in FC4.
Any idea??? I remember working fine in FC3...

--
Antonio
Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.6 - Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.7