Re: FC3 dual-head problems

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 00:57 -0700, Harlan Feinstein wrote:
> Well, let's see... how about if I furnish the xorg.conf?  The primary screen
> (that's working) is Monitor0/Videocard0/Screen0, it looks like.
>
> --Harlan

I think you should head over to the xorg site, they have quite a few
docs for setting up multiheaded machines. From browsing your config the
first thing that jump's out at me is no BusID  for the nvidia card. I am
by no means an xorg expert, but I do recall having to specify a BusId
for each video output port I used.

Regards,
Ted