Re: serial terminal communications app?

Matt Morgan wrote:

I tried to search the list archive for this, and I must be typing in the wrong search terms.

What terminal apps for serial communication, for example, to the serial port on the back of a Cisco router, do people like to use in FC3?

Simplicity is important, since I'm hoping to get a non-linux person to reset IOS to the defaults on some routers we're going to decommission & sell. If there's a nice gui app out there, that would be fantastic.

GIU app != simple in most cases.

Those familiar with the old DOS based ProComm will like minicom.
The hard core serial killers prefer kermit, or ckermit to be more precise.