Re: Multiple Hardware Ethernet listings in dhcpd.conf

--On Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:05 PM -0400 Thom Paine <painethom gmail com> wrote:

Actually, what I want is my host to be the same, and have it dish out my
ip on either macaddress. I thought I could specify multiple macs in the
hardware ethernet lines, but that doesn't seem to work.

No answer for you, but you might want to check the ISC dhcp-server mailing list archives. Lots of expertise there.

<http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/dhcp/dhcp-lists.php>