Has anyone gotten Palm T3 to work in bluetooth mode?

Hi All:

Has anyone on this list gotten bluetooth to work with a Palm Tungsten T3 yet?
I haven't tried it yet (don't have a bluetooth dongle yet) but wonder if
there are any special requirements.

I'm running FC4 with the 1398, 1447 and 1456 kernels on the disk.  Would I
need to recompile one of these kernels?

I'm thinking that since the usb connection seems to be somewhat temperamental,
I would use bluetooth instead if that is possible.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Taylor