Re: serial terminal communications app?

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Matt Morgan wrote:

I tried to search the list archive for this, and I must be typing in the
wrong search terms.

What terminal apps for serial communication, for example, to the serial port
on the back of a Cisco router, do people like to use in FC3?

Simplicity is important, since I'm hoping to get a non-linux person to reset
IOS to the defaults on some routers we're going to decommission & sell. If
there's a nice gui app out there, that would be fantastic.

As others have mentioned minicom works well. http://solarflow.dyndns.org:8080/pcplus shows how to use pcplus also.