SAMBA home directories and SELinux

I have the usual entry in smb.conf on my FC4 server:

[homes]
       comment = Home Directories
       read only = No
       browseable = No

As an additional wrinkle, home directories on the server are physically on /users but get mounted on demand on /home on both the server and on client workstations using a typical LDAP/autofs setup.

With SELinux enabled, both smbclient and users on Windows machines fail to get access to home directories. What magic chcon invocation do I need?