What is this rawhide thing?

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 28 15:12:13 UTC 2005

Rawhide is the Fedora development branch.
As the saying goes "rawhide eats babies", which translates to:
"Don't use it unless you really enjoy looking at your machine crash,
die, burn or otherwise do weird things to your data".
As for non-graphical installation. Wait for the installer to start,
switch to a console (F4?) and mount the raid by hand. Once you're done,
resume the installation.

Gilboa