Want to Contribute to Fedora

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Thu Sep 29 01:18:27 UTC 2005

Well, here's how you do it.  There is now a Fedora Mentors list which
will enable you to ask questions when you can't find answers on your
own.  This is the how-to that helps you.

If you've read the documentation and are stuck on a particular problem,
this is where you ask.  We have mentors ready and waiting to help.

So, what are you waiting for?  Sign up, have a look, and get involved.
This is a great opportunity for you to get involved.

If you don't know what you want to do, have a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted to get some ideas.

Once you find what you are interested in, join the Mentors mailing list
at https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-mentors-list and read
the documentation on the project's page.  After that, you're ready to
start contributing.

We want your help to improve Fedora, so get involved in Extras,
Documentation & Translation, Bug Triaging, Marketing, Artwork or Legacy.
You're welcome to choose how you would like to help, and you can
contribute in as many ways and with however much time you are
comfortable with.  Any help is good, and you don't have to make any
permanent commitments.  Even just an occasional few hours is helpful.

Have a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors for more
information.

We look forward to your (continued) participation.

Big Thanks,
The Fedora Mentors Team