How to turn on the find's -noleadf option?

Hello,

When I perform command "find / -name abc.txt -print" message "find:
WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /proc: this may be a bug in your
filesystem driver.  Automatically turning on find's -noleaf option.
Earlier results may have failed to include directories that should
have been searched." displayed.

Would someone tell me how to turn it on ?

Thanks a lot

Wong Kwok Hon