Re: NEWBIE to yum and apt-get on FC4

Edward D Kramer wellsfargo com wrote:
I guess I should rephrase what Im looking for, I need some Repo's that will contain items like mplayer, Xine, or even better yet GNUPOD.  Maybe I am missing something here with my commands:

Yum install mplayer

Returns back
No Match for argument: mplayer
Nothing to do

I would expect this is me needing a new Repo to connect into that contains the application Im looking for.

rpm.livna.org, rpmforge.net, freshrpms.net

-- Rex