Fedora Core install problem on Tyan Thunder 2500 (S1867)

Has anyone successfully installed Fedora Core on this motherboard? If so, did you have to do anything special. All the installs I've tried hang about the time the parallel modules are installed just before anaconda starts. I've filed a bug report but have had no reply. I've been running RH 7.3 for years without any problems and Suse gets past that point with no problems.

Tnx

Cokey

believed to be clean.