OT - How to reply to digest email?

Hi people,

I am subscribed to fedora-list in digest mode, to cut
email volume.  My question is when I see a message in
the digest I want to reply to, how do I ensure that my
reply gets attached to the right thread at the right
point?

I do alter the subject line, and trim the reply-quoted
stuff, but is there another trick I can also use?

Nick Bishop, email replies ignored.
-----
Disclaimer, n:
  Advice to the reader that they should put their lawyer away.
-oOo-