Re: old kernel kernel-2.6.12-1.1398 install ?

> You don't have it in /var/cache/yum/updates-released/packages by any
> chance?

First place I looked ? Unfortunately I tend to clean oftenm, so it was gone :)

> Otherwise, does http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/1398/ do what you
> need?

Great - That was what I was looking for..

I have them installed and incidentally it does solve my suspend 2 ram issues
as its now working again. Something to do with  usb modules I think...

cheers Chris