Re: Knowing when a certain bug of gtk-qt-engine is corrected

Paul Smith wrote:

Some time ago, I reported here a bug on gtk-qt-engine, which I have
meanwhile removed from my computer. Since gtk-qt-engine is not
installed, I cannot know when a new (corrected) version of it is
released. Is there some automatic way of being informed when the bug
is corrected in a new version, other than

If you reported the bug to http://bugzilla.redhat.com, the bugzilla system will notify you when the bug status changes (ie, when it is closed/resolved).

-- Rex