Re: Knowing when a certain bug of gtk-qt-engine is corrected

Paul Smith wrote:

Dear All

Some time ago, I reported here a bug on gtk-qt-engine, which I have
meanwhile removed from my computer. Since gtk-qt-engine is not
installed, I cannot know when a new (corrected) version of it is
released. Is there some automatic way of being informed when the bug
is corrected in a new version, other than

yum list gtk-qt-engine ?

Thanks in advance,
If it was filed in Fedora Bugzilla or any other bug tracking system, you can register and add yourself to the CC list. You will get a notification of all further activity in it including comments and changes.

regards
Rahul