CPU load monitor - kcpuload available for FC4?

I'm looking for an rpm or source for kcpuload - does anyone have this working
for FC4? I like it because it's simple, loads in the systray, and does one
thing, show CPU activity; it does this quite nicely for SMP machines, which
is what I need it for. I've hunted around one but I can't seem to find
anything except for Debian - if anyone knows of an alternative, I would also
be interested.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA