Re: iptables

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Lovell Mcilwain wrote:

Hello all,
Can anyone recommended a good iptables tutorial or a GUI that I can use to configure my iptables? My linux box is getting slammed from hackers trying to get in and I would like to start doing some preventative measures.

shorewall.net

install shorewall if you want to just get up and running very quickly.
Forget about the gui tools.