Re: iptables

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 10:08 -0400, Lovell Mcilwain wrote:
> Hello all,

> Can anyone recommended a good iptables tutorial or a GUI that I can use
> to configure my iptables?

	Start here:

	http://www.netfilter.org

	Go to documentation...  You'll find more HowTo's and Tutorials and
FAQ's than you're going to know what to do with.

	The iptables tutorial by Oskar Andreasson comes highly recommended.

> My linux box is getting slammed from hackers trying to get in and I
> would like to start doing some preventative measures.

> Thanks

> Lovell

	Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw WittsEnd com
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/