How to get XFS to be properly supported in FC

Hello Folks,

I hope that you are well. I just wanted to find out how I could go about soliciting support for getting XFS into the Anaconda installer GUI and text FS selector drop down menu without having to type linux xfs at the prompt.

I believe that there is interest in this going this way, so how would could I get this going.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi