postfix with tls support newbie question

I have an up and running a fedora core 4, postfix, amavis-new, spamassassin, dbmail server up and running and I am trying to figure out how to get my tls certs working. however my error file tells me that tls was not compiled into postfix is there a version of postfix with tls installed in it in yum somewhere. or is there an easy way to compile it without interrupting my current settings.

thanks

Steven Lamb