Re: yumex and memory

國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:
Actually, the FC4 version can be downloaded from the Dries Repository.

Robin Laing wrote:

I would try smartpm but there is no FC4 version.  I guess I will stick
with Yumex.  BTW, is there a bug filed on the memory issue?

You are correct. Installing FC4 on two machines this weekend and I like Yumex but will try smart. Use yumex to install smart as I write this. Cool.

--
Robin Laing