Re: SELinux blocking Gizmo on FC5

On 4/2/06, Michael Wiktowy <michael wiktowy gmail com> wrote:
On 4/1/06, Craig White <craigwhite azapple com > wrote:

I haven't gotten into FC-5 yet but I think this might be the ticket for
you...

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc5/#id2786102

Thanks for the pointer.
I was looking for a simple chcon command to fix things rather than building an entire policy just for Gizmo. I can't quite figure out why this library is getting blocked and not every other since they seem to share the same context. But I know very little about SELinux so I don't even know if that is enough.
I'll have to wade through the docs some more I guess.

I just fixed my problem with
chcon -t texrel_shlib_t /usr/lib/libsipphoneapi.so.0.78.20060211
I am not exactly sure what that does though.