Adding icons to GGV

Hello everyone

I had posted an earlier mail and got no replies from anyone (even
after sending it out again). Anyways I have to add icons to GGV which
will allow you to add notes (like in Adobe reader) but the only icons
possible are the GTK ones. Can anyone tell me how I can add any other
icons. I would ideally like to add the icon for the sticky-notes which
would be most appropriate.

Waiting eagerly for your replies
Nimit