SElinux

Motor motor1024 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 12:43:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 02:00:49 -0700, Craig White wrote:

> I don't see that - I see people conceding defeat without trying.

Do you really? Where have you seen that then?

Please, enlighten us. We need some more patronising lectures on how we
aren't trying hard enough. After all, there are only a few forehead shaped
dents in my wall from over two years of SELinux battles. To graduate to
full Fedora Linux user status (like you) I'm obviously required to have at
dislodged a few bricks... at least.