FireFox Flash player

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:22:12 UTC 2006

> Thanks for the advice mate... turning SELinux down to permissive made Flash
> work... but is there soe kind of way to... "register" flash with SELinux, so
> I can get it back to enabled and still run Flash,
>
> --
I re-enabled mine after allowing Flash to work and it didn't cause any
problems.  There is a better way to do this from some fo the threads
I've seen where you configure SELinux to allow Flash to install rather
than doing what you did or I did.  But I'm still learning SELinux like
most so this worked for me.

Jacques B.