gam_server : 100% CPU again

Hi,

Ever since I run my 64bit machine with FC4 I have trouble with gam_server.
Occasionally 100% CPU, slowing down my normally fast machine.
At this moment I see gam_server moving to 100% about every 5 minutes. This
process is a system killer and I prefer removing it from my system
completely.

How can I remove gam_server permanently from my system (seems to have lots of
dependencies so just uninstalling isn't an option) ?

regards,
Marcel